With our luscious oven-baked chicken breast dish, forget about dry chicken. Before being baked to brown with delectable crisp edges, the food is delectably seasoned!
This simple and easy-baked chicken breast recipe includes skinless, boneless chicken breasts that are cooked in the oven until golden and caramelized. It results in a dish that is tender and flavorful. Garlic butter is incorporated into the heated pan juices for added taste, and the best sauce is then drizzled over the chicken.
The juiciest oven baked chicken breast right here!
I spent years experimenting with different recipes and methods to get juicy baked chicken breasts. Every time, I’m let down and forced to eat a bite of dry chicken while soaking each mouthful in mayonnaise to get by. This is typically a painful experience if you enjoy the food as I do.
It’s quick, easy, and uncomplicated. No strange procedures, tenting, bringing, or marinating are required. Just spread a flavorful seasoning all over the chicken and then let your ovens do the rest of the work.
I produce the best-baked chicken breast with all of its natural juices using this method
The pan fluids that combine with the spice in this dish to offer you a little extra to drizzle over them when serving are its finest feature.
Chicken Breast Ingredients for Baking Chicken Breast
Look for organic or free-range boneless skinless chicken breasts. They have the freshest taste and the most flavor. To ensure consistent cooking, look for chicken breasts of similar sizes. You might have to modify the cooking process based on how big the breasts are.
- Paprika-Use either pure or smoked paprika when cooking. The chicken breasts will either taste amazing or work well.
- Garlic Parsley Salt-Garlic The all-purpose seasoning parsley salt is ideal for a variety of foods, including potatoes and chicken breasts. It’s so flavorful and such an easy choice.
- Black Pepper- If possible, choose freshly cracked black pepper over pre-ground pepper. It will greatly enhance the flavor and improve the presentation.
- Extra Virgin-Canola oil or avocado oil, both of which are extra virgin, both perform well. Both also have low smoke points and give the chicken an earthy flavor.
Seasoning for chicken breast
The combination of all these spices, spread liberally over chicken breasts, creates MAGIC and the ideal harmony. This baked chicken breast becomes even juicier since the brown sugar allows the meat to sweat while baking!
The chicken sweats while baking, so you end up with dampness that renders the chicken tastier than the typically baked chicken breast. This allows you to coat the breast fully and give it a lovely crust without overwhelming it with tones of seasonings that need longer to prepare than chicken breast does.
Yeah, it adds sweetness, but this roasted chicken breast still is delicious, so don’t worry!
How to Bake Chicken Breast in Oven?
- Assemble: Set the oven temperature to 400°F and arrange the chicken breast in a thin layer on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle: Sprinkle the oil, paprika, garlic, parsley, salt, and black pepper all over the chicken to season.
- Bake the Chicken: Bake the chicken for 20 minutes, uncovered, or until a thermometer reads 165°F for doneness. To seal in all the fluid, let the chicken breasts rest at ambient temperature for a few minutes after you remove them from the oven.
Pro Tip: Grill the chicken breast for a couple of minutes before it’s entirely done if you want an extra crispy exterior.
How long to cook chicken breasts?
The cooking time for large chicken breast (7oz or 200g) is 20 to 22 minutes. It takes roughly 18 to 20 minutes to cook medium-sized breasts (5 to 6 oz., or 150 to 180g). For crispier edges, you can also turn on your grill in the final two minutes.
High-heat cooking ensures the crispy, caramelized edges while maintaining the incredibly juicy inside of your chicken. The chicken is ready when it turns golden and caramelized. Allowing it to rest will allow the meat’s natural juices to be distributed throughout it again.
Cooked chicken temperature
Use a food thermometer if you’re unclear whether your chicken is fully done. When put into the center of the thickest piece of meat, this should read 165°F (75°C).
Serving suggestions for roasted chicken
This dish has so many variations!
- A potato dish.
- Cauliflower mashed for a low-carb dish.
- Basic tomato salad.
- Rice with black beans.
- Boiling potatoes.